PT Accounting Clerk
664 Kakoi St. Honolulu, HI 96819
Part-Time: 20-30 hours/week
- Process all third-party invoices & cash receipts.
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions and data entry.
- Scan and file Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable invoices for electronic recordkeeping.
- Assist with various reports and reconciliation functions.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Experience with business accounting software.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
- Minimum 2 years related business experience.
- Type 40+ wpm.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Completes assigned job duties with a high degree of initiative & self-motivation.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail & ability to multi-task to ensure job duties are completed efficiently.
- Effectively communicates with customers, coworkers, and management.
- Ability to proactively identify problems, brainstorm and analyze answers, and implement the best solution.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- High level of accuracy in data entry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to multitask while minimizing distractions.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to exercise ethical conduct (will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement).
- Effective oral & written communication.
- Ability to quickly learn new business software.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
$17/hour, depending on experience