Apply in-person with Human Resources at 664 Kakoi Street, Honolulu HI 96819, or send resume to email@example.com. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Job Title: Driver, Tractor (CDL B)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Hours: Varied Start Times from 5:45 a.m.
Overtime: Usual and required, non-exempt
Starting Pay: $16.65 / hour
- Safely and professionally operate a commercial vehicle
- Deliver and pick up customer shipments as assigned, including driver load / offload of vehicle
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and dispatch office regarding shipments
- Properly secure loads to vehicle
- Conduct complete and thorough pre-trip safety inspections on vehicle and all shipments
- Accurately complete all paperwork, including dray tag and vehicle inspection reports
- Load / unload shipment from vehicle, either manually or using equipment such as a pallet jack or forklift
- Wear protective and safety equipment as required; abide by safety rules
- Maintain safety of vehicle being operated and shipments being hauled
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations, including hazardous materials, State and Federal driving regulations, and DOT requirements
- Other job duties as assigned from time to time
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License required
- Hazmat endorsement and TWIC certification required
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to read and listen and follow instructions
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
Since 1978, Pacific Transfer has provided our community with professional transportation, moving, and warehousing services for commercial, office, and residential customers.