Family owned and locally run since 1978, Pacific Transfer has been serving Hawai’i as one of the largest and leading trucking companies providing our community with professional ground transportation, final mile and first mile logistics, specialized projects, and residential and commercial relocations. We believe in delivering safe and efficient transportation focusing on our customers’ needs. Our oldest customers are also some of the biggest in the islands. We maintain one of the newest, most modern fleet of vehicles in Hawai’i with over 100 trucks and trailers, equipped with mobile dispatching tools allowing our drivers to receive up-to-the-minute scheduling information via wireless technology, running an average of 300 truck dispatches per day and over 90,000 dispatches a year.
Pacific Transfer is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package
• Competitive compensation, paid weekly since 1978
• Comprehensive medical insurance plan (medical, drug and vision)
• 100% employer paid medical coverage premium for individual full-time employees
• Dental insurance plan
• Life insurance for full-time employees
• 401K and Profit Sharing plan, proudly offered since 1991 – employee participation rate is nearly 100%
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Jury duty and bereavement days for full-time employees
• Paid holidays for full-time employees
• Quarterly and annual safety incentive awards
• Safe driver awards
• Employee referral bonus program
Pacific Transfer’s true strength is in our people and our long history of success starts with them. The longevity of our business is a direct reflection of the loyalty and dedication of our employees. Our employees embrace our tradition of customer service excellence that lies in their experience and commitment. Our team averages 10 years of experience and 20+ years within our management group. We are a tight knit group that values the family environment, ‘ohana, that is incorporated into every aspect of our operation. Our values are rooted in hard work and humility. We are the otherwise unnoticed but essential workers that keep on moving, even during a pandemic, to deliver the essential goods to our island community made up of our own family and friends. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality & excellence, safety, integrity, and professionalism, and it shows not only in our trucks, but in everything we do and how we operate. We work hard, get things done, strive to innovate and continually improve. We believe in getting things done right… in the right way.